Sunday, March 9, 2008

Dashing through the snow...


What could be more appropriate the day after a blizzard than taking a ride in an open sleigh?
We have the best neighbors in the world. They are kind, generous, interesting, and they have kids close to the same age as ours. They also shoveled our drive with their Bobcat today and took the kids for a ride in the sleigh. The kids played for hours together building snow tunnels and trenches for snow battles-they have red, windburned cheeks and my son ate all his dinner tonight-a sure sign of the energy expelled today.
I hope my kids remember days like this when they are older and they treasure them. I do.

1 comment:

Abby said...

That looks like so much fun! I guess I should've read your blog before I PM'd you, then I would've known for certain that you don't run on the bike path these days.

Stop on over to my blog and say hi if you get a chance!